SWAG is one technique that you can teach your students to ensure that they follow the basic rules in writing. SWAG stands for S- Start with a capital letter, W- Write neatly, A- A space between words, G-Give punctuation at the end of sentences. It’s fun and easy to remember. Print these pictures for free and display them at your classroom!
- NEW POST
- About English and Art Solutions
- Research/ Thesis Writing
- Classroom Learning Center Ideas
- Colorful Reviewer/ Hand-outs/ Printable
- Poems (Text and Video)
- Teaching Articles, Materials and Strategies
- Basic English
- Yearbook/ Student Publication/ Magazine/ Newsletter
- Lesson Plans
- Essays/ Book and Movie Reviews/ Poems
- Oratorical, Speech, Declamation Samples
- eBooks, Workbooks
The huge number of afflicted people with the novel corona virus has caused mass panic that lockdowns are being ordered in different parts o...
SHOP WEDDING SIGNS AND MORE!
Even with the massive evolution of technology and the way it is viewed as an aid in education, it can not be denied that learn...
The origin of awards and rewards could be attributed with the basic need of man- that of belonging and acceptance. When you ar...